All-Inclusive Brewery Tour
You’re planning a weekend in Boston and are looking for things to do during your trip. One thing that probably comes to mind when thinking about fun things to do in Boston for the weekend is a visit to one of Boston’s famous craft breweries. But if you’re not from the neighborhood, how do you know the best breweries to visit? How can you figure out the most efficient way to see multiple Boston breweries over the weekend?
Instead of fretting about it, why not get in touch with Craft Beer Lovers of Boston and let us plan the details? We know the best breweries, and we know how to get you to three great brewery tours in one day with plenty of time to enjoy it all.
What's Included in Your Weekend Trip to Boston Brewery Tour?
You get luxury transportation from one of our expert drivers for the whole tour day, a guided tour on the vehicle, trips to three famous Boston craft breweries with a stop for lunch and complete tours of each brewery from brewery staff — with delicious beer samples included.
You’ll enjoy up to 15 or more different craft beer samples as part of your tour package.
What to Expect on Your Weekend Trip to Boston Breweries
It all starts in front of Fort Street Market. A roomy, luxurious vehicle with free Wi-Fi and Yeti coolers inside to store your beverage purchases will come pick up your party to take you to the first brewery. On the way, your guide will educate you on some Boston facts and history.
When you get to the brewery, you’ll see the inner workings as explained by brewery staff, and you might even get to chat with the brewmaster of founder themselves. Then you’ll enjoy some of the brewery’s choice beer favorites as samples before heading on to your next stop. When you’ve enjoyed three breweries, we’ll take you back to the starting point and leave you safe and sound — and full of fantastic beer and great memories.
If you’re coming into Boston for the weekend, we recommend you take the David Ortiz tour on Saturday and the Mark Wahlberg tour on Sunday. Each day, you’ll get great extras like souvenir beer glasses, complimentary tote bags and bottle openers and more. You’ll also get to visit some of Boston’s most famous craft breweries, like the Mystic Brewery, Harpoon Brewery and Samuel Adams Brewery.
Check out the Rides You Can Take
While the breweries are the stars of our craft brewery tours, we adhere closely to the motto of “getting there is half the fun.” We don’t want you spending the time getting from brewery to brewery just twiddling your thumbs. We want you to have a great time every minute of the experience. That’s why all of our fleet of vehicles feature luxury interiors, free Wi-Fi and Yeti coolers for your beverage purchases to keep cool. Some of your ride options include:
- The Escalade: If it’s just you and a couple of friends on the prowl, you might want to go in one of our cool luxury SUVs that seats six.
- The Stretch Limo: You only get to Boston for the weekend every so often. Why not let the world know you’re not taking the opportunity lightly? Choose one of our stretch limos that are much more than the limo you remember from your Prom!
- The Transit Van: If you’ve got a bigger group heading to Boston for the weekend, try our spacious transit vans that seat 14.
- The Limo Party Bus: If you’re bringing the whole class, team or company down to Boston, you may want to request our fun, stylish and roomy limo party buses, suitable for up to 37 passengers.
- Charter Bus: If the whole extended family is coming to Boston and you need a major vehicle to get to your breweries, never fear. Our luxurious motor coach seats as many as 55 beer lovers.
Arrange Your Weekend Trip to Boston With Craft Beer Lovers of Boston
As soon as you know when you’re headed to Boston, get in touch with Craft Beer Lovers of Boston. We’ll help you make all the arrangements, so you can jump right into the brewery tour fun as soon as you get here. Getting started is easy. Just contact us today and tell us how you’d like to do your tour.
Pick the standard tour, one of our specialty tours or a customized private tour that lets you plan the itinerary. Boston is waiting for you!