The Mark Wahlberg
An all-inclusive Sunday brewery experience of Boston's world class craft breweries.
- Complimentary luxurious round-trip transportation
- Complimentary Poland Springs water
- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complementary Yeti cooler on-board to chill your purchased item(s)
- Complimentary tote bag
- Complementary koozie
- Complementary bottle opener (stainless steel wallet size)
- Complementary tour guide
- Complementary souvenir glass from brewery(s)*
- Tour, history and education at each brewery if possible by brewery staff
- Meet and greet with the brew master or founder if available to talk shop
- An abundance of samples and tastings at each brewery
- Entrance and tour fees included
- Sample and tasting fees included (12+ craft beers)
- Lunch is included and yes, it comes with beer!
- Gratuity for the tour guide is not included in your price
- Not all breweries give away souvenir glasses
- Craft Beer Lovers of Boston is an all-inclusive brewery experience. No hidden costs. No surprises when you arrive at the breweries. It's all facilitated by us, and it's all included in your price.
Pick up and drop off location: van arrives 15 minutes early
- Outside, Fort Point Market – 369 Congress St, Boston, MA 02210 (directly across the street from Trillium Brewing)
- Parking available at the parking garage behind the market.
- Adults - $129.
- Short enough, but never long enough
Boston Brewery experience and tasting locations will include three of these world class, award-winning breweries:
Blue Hills Brewery, Cambridge Brewing Company, Mayflower Brewing Company, Winter Hill Brewing, Dorchester Brewing Company, Bone Up Brewing Company, Lamplight Brewing Company, Mystic Brewery, Idle Hands Craft Ales, Old Colony Brewing, Exhibit A Brewing, Harpoon Brewery, Boston Harbor Distillery, Castle Island Brewing Company and Samuel Adams Brewery.
Lunch is included and yes, it comes with beer!
What to Bring
- Please bring a photo ID. All sampling passengers must be 21+