All-Inclusive Brewery Tour
Whether you’re seeking ideas in Boston for an anniversary celebration, engagement party, birthday party or even client appreciation, a great craft brewery tour could be the answer. Brewery tours in Boston are fun, educational and a unique celebration experience that will make your rehearsal dinner, bachelor party, anniversary or other special occasion really stand out.
Craft Beer Lovers of Boston can help. We have regular brewery tours and custom private tours that we can tailor to the needs of your specific event and group.
Our brewery tours are great for all kinds of special occasions, including:
- Engagement Parties
- Awards Dinners
- Rehearsal Dinners
- Client Appreciation Outings
- Corporate Outings
- Team Building
- And More!
What's Included in Your Special Occasions Brewery Tour?
Your tour includes:
- Free pickup, drop off and transportation all day in one of our roomy, customized vehicles
- Tours of three of Boston’s most celebrated craft breweries
- Extras like free Wi-Fi and Yeti coolers to keep your beverages cool in the vehicle
- And, of course, lots of samples of delicious craft beer
What to Expect on Your Special Occasions Brewery Tour
We’ll pick up your group in one of our beautiful, fully-customized luxury vehicles at either Fort Point Market or, if it’s a custom private tour, wherever in Boston you tell us. You’ll enjoy the free Wi-Fi as our expert tour guide gives you a little bit of Boston history while we jet you off to your first brewery.
Once there, the brewery staff will take you on a guided tour of how they brew your favorite craft beers. You might even get to chat with the founder or brewmaster. You’ll relax and enjoy some free samples, and then do it all again two more times at two more breweries, with a stop to fill your stomach. Along the way, you can keep any purchases you make in a Yeti cooler on the vehicle to keep them cool. Plan for about five hours of beer adventures.
Of course, if you choose a custom private tour, how you do it all is up to you. We’ll pick you up wherever you want in Boston, take you to wherever you want to go depending upon the activities you’ve built around your brewery visit, and bring you back to the location you choose.
If you don’t want to do all that planning, choose a specialty tour, like the Mark Wahlberg Tour. It’s an all-Sunday adventure with freebies like souvenir glasses and beer Koozies as well as trips to famous breweries like the Samuel Adams Brewery, Mystic Brewery and more. You can also take the Lobster Crawl tour up to Maine, enjoy the Saturday David Ortiz tour or check out the after-hours Uma Thurman tour.
Check out the Rides You Can Take
As soon as one of our luxury fleet of vehicles pulls up to greet you, you’ll know you’re in for an amazing day. A special occasion demands a special vehicle, and we want to make sure you have as much fun riding from venue to venue as you do at the breweries — well, almost as much fun. That’s why all of our fleet of vehicles are elegant, fully-customized, outfitted with free Wi-Fi and Yeti coolers for your convenience and spacious enough for you to stretch out and relax. Your ride options can include:
- The Escalade: For an intimate gathering of a few select individuals, like a honeymooning couple, an executive getaway or a client appreciation outing, try our customized luxury SUV that seats six comfortably.
- The Stretch Limo: For elegance and style befitting a special occasion, it’s tough to beat the classic limo, and ours are top-of-the-line.
- The Transit Van: Our transit vans can easily take you around the city in luxury and comfort, with room for 14 beer lovers.
- The Limo Party Bus: For special occasions with groups that are a little larger, you’ll love our limo party bus, with seating for as many as 37 brewery aficionados.
- Charter Bus: Suitable for events like family reunions or full-company corporate retreats, our customized motor coaches can get up to 55 beer fans from brewery to brewery in relaxed comfort.
Enjoy Your Special Occasion Brewery Tour With Craft Beer Lovers of Boston Today!
What makes a special occasion truly special is the memories you make. Whether you’re celebrating a personal milestone, honoring someone who’s very important to you or commemorating a special event, we at Craft Beer Lovers of Boston want to help you do it in style.
Getting started is easy. All you have to do is contact us today and let us know what kind of special occasion is coming and what type of tour you’d be interested in. We’ll do the rest. We can’t wait to bring you some special beer experiences on your special day!