All-Inclusive Brewery Tour
When you’re in charge of the bachelor party, you’ve been given a sacred trust. You’re responsible for your best friend’s last hurrah, and you need to make it a party the gang will never forget.
If you’re at a loss for things to do for bachelor parties in Boston that are really memorable, how about bachelor party brewery tours with Craft Beer Lovers of Boston? If you’ve ever done a brewery tour, you know they are a blast, and brewery tours for bachelor parties can be that much better. No designated driver, no getting lost from one brewery to the next — just relax and enjoy. When it comes to bachelor party ideas in Boston, this one is tough to beat.
What's Included in Your Bachelor Party Brewery Tours?
You and your bachelor party crew will enjoy stops at three great breweries where you can taste 15 or more different incredible craft beers. There’s also a food stop, although you will probably be able to pick up some beer snacks along the way as well.
What to Expect on Your Bachelor Party Beer Tour
Your bachelor party beer tour will usually take about five hours. You can choose a private tour that you customize to your party’s specifications. We pick you up wherever you want in Boston, do all the driving and drop you off at the same place or another Boston location. You can also choose one of our daily public tours or one of our special tours (see below).
Whichever you pick, you’ll always have the opportunity to check out multiple great craft breweries and enjoy plenty of delicious beer samples.
To fully control your experience, you can charter a private tour centered around whatever you want, like a Red Sox game or a trip to the bowling alley. We’ll take care of the beer and the driving, and you take care of having fun!
You can also try one of our specialty tours, like the Saturday special David Ortiz tour. We’ll pick you up outside Fort Point Market, set you up with complimentary water and snacks, and whisk you off to three great breweries — including such options as the Samuel Adams Brewery, Mayflower Brewing Company, Blue Hills Brewery and the Castle Island Brewing Company. You’ll also enjoy cool extras like Yeti coolers to keep the items you buy cool in transit, complimentary bottle opener, tote bag and more. Of course, you’ll also enjoy a full tour of the breweries, with possible opportunities to talk with the brewmasters and taste lots of delicious beer samples — all included!
Consider one of our other great tours as well, like the after-hours Uma Thurman tour, The Mark Wahlberg Sunday Experience and more. The rest of your friends may have to get married just to give you an excuse to try them all!
Check out the Rides You Can Take
One of the big advantages of having Craft Beer Lovers of Boston manage your bachelor party brewery tour is that we do all the driving. Naturally, we’re going to make sure you ride in something special — and with style. Some of the vehicle options you can choose from for our craft brewery tours include:
- The Transit Van: This fully-customized van lets 14 passengers travel from brewery to brewery in style, with complimentary Wi-Fi and Yeti coolers to keep all your purchases along the way chilled.
- The Limo Party Bus: Your bachelor party may be better served by our Limo Party Bus. This one features the same complimentary Wi-Fi and Yeti coolers, with more room and a party feel. It seats 37.
- Charter Bus: If you’ve got the whole college Frat coming with you for the bachelor’s last night of freedom, you may want to go for the Charter Bus — a motor coach that can seat as many as 55 passengers comfortably on your brewery journey.
- Escalade: If you have a smaller, more close-knit group, you might want to go for a private tour in one of our cool, customized Escalades — a unique, stylish option that seats you, the groom-to-be and four of your best buddies.
- Stretch Limo: Don’t forget the classic Limo, a customized limousine for a small group of friends looking to do a bachelor party brewery tour right.
Set up Your Bachelor Party Brewery Tour With Craft Beer Lovers of Boston Today!
That bachelor party may seem far off, but it will be here before you know it. Start making plans now. Contact Craft Beer Lovers of Boston today, and we’ll make you a hero among Best Men by helping you arrange an amazing brewery tour bachelor party adventure your friends will never forget!